Is going to the groomer really worth it?
With most traditional salons:
- First, you've got to get them there!
- Once there, your pet waits in a cage, without water, until the groomer is ready.
- Your pet may be vaccinated, and so are all the other dogs, but even vaccinated dogs can carry upper respiratory bugs.
- Your poor dog is shell-shocked by the barking! Talk about high stress!
- Your dog may be put into a cage with a hot dryer while the groomer works on other pets. Cage dryers are dangerous!
By contrast, when I come to your door:
- Your pet has immediate one-on-one attention, and is never left in a cage.
- No other dogs to cause stress, or some nasty upper respiratory disease (only your pet is here, and I disinfect the salon after every appointment).
- Hand drying! No dangerous cage dryers here!
- I bring 15 years of grooming experience, and 10 years of vet tech experience. You'll be ecstatic about the grooming, and you can rest assured your baby is handled with care!
With flexible appointment times, I work around your busy schedule.
Dogs or cats, chihuahuas or Great Danes. They're all welcome!
Serving Burleson, Joshua, Cleburne, and southern Tarrant County.
The holidays are a busy time, schedule your appointment now!